- Graduate of a CAPTE accredited physical therapy education program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a PT in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients and caregivers.
- Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in difficult situations.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services – Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care