- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in a Home Health, Home Care, Long Term Care or Geriatric Rehab setting.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
Must possess the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, remaining focused and adapt with ease.
- Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
- Willing to be on call and place client’s needs first.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services – Director of Recruiting
Tel: 971-224-2512 |C: 503-329-2802 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care