- A nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare management, preferably in home care operations.
- Experience supervising and directing professional and administrative personnel.
- Knowledge of corporate business management, governmental regulations, Joint Commission standards, and private payer practices.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Good communication, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Autonomous, organized, assertive, flexible and cooperative.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Tel: 971-224-2008 |F: 1-866-353-3006
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care