Full-Time Business Development Manager
Outside Healthcare Sales Home Health/Hospice
Signature Healthcare at Home - Corporate Office - 25117 SW Parkway Suite F - Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
The Business Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of Signature Hospice, Home Health, Home Care, NP2U and Care Connect sales and marketing, including potential management of a team of outside Account Managers. This role requires establishing, maintaining and cultivating positive referral relationships on behalf of the Company to achieve budgeted admissions and census and the ability to lead a sales and marketing team to reach outlined goals.
• Lead sales of assigned branches through management and oversight of Account Managers if applicable
• Coordinate sales efforts with all stakeholders including branch Administrators and Home Office leadership
• Create and maintain systematic HIPPA compliant reports and reviews in assigned sales territory for tracking progress per sales management expectations outline
• Oversight of the CRM application and modifications to the administration of the system and more
• Oversight of the sales team’s use of CRM application
• Provide consultation on commission structure as necessary
• Follow hiring policies as outlined by Signature Recruiting Department
• Orient, training and educate assigned Account Managers
• Develop strategic sales plans including referral source types, target markets, goals and more
• Develop marketing strategies including agency and community specific marketing plans and advertising
• Provide consultation and insight on website content as necessary
• Provide consultation on collateral material as needed
• Coordinate community education events
• Represent Signature Companies at Healthcare affiliated trade shows and other events
• Assist with relationship development and insurance contract contacts
• Integration of sales and marketing efforts for acquisitions/partnerships if necessary
• Supports mission, values and goals of Signature Hospice, Home Health & Home Care
• Document, review, develop and report market trends, referral sources, and key organic growth measures consistent with Signature strategic plan
• Requires the ability to respond to customer requests and needs promptly and address any outliers with regard to those needs.
• Must have proven sales skills and ability to meet quotas.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional, sales and administrative personnel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have strong computer skills.
• Ability to analyze and report on collected sales data.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
• Must be able to travel with in the Oregon and Washington markets 80% of the time
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services – Director of Recruiting
Tel: 971-224-2512 |C: 503-329-2802 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care