- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 2 years’ nursing experience.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience in public health, home care or hospice preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Understand philosophy of hospice concept and the needs of the terminally ill.
- Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
- Willing to be on call and place client’s needs first.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Healthcare at Home – Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-783-7231 |C: 385-277-0524 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care