- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university; BSN degree preferred.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent clinical experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent home health field experience with an emphasis in geriatric care, wound care, and rehab.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Understanding of OASIS regulations and plan of care development.
- Ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and like stages to meet each patient’s needs for home health care.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of patients, families and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate a courteous, caring and understanding attitude towards all individuals encountered in this line of work.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Cooperative working, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized, flexible, and able to function independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Healthcare at Home – Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-783-7231 |C: 385-277-0524 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care