- Graduate of an ACOTE accredited occupational therapy education program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an OT in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as an OT.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients and caregivers.
- Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in difficult situations.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services – Director of Recruiting
Tel: 971-224-2512 |C: 503-329-2802 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care